Brick band saw
- New construction site technology.
- Cutting precision with feed controlled by a flywheel with rapid release for fast table return.
- New clutch that guarantees a constant cut even in case of excess table feed
- Easy to use, makes dry no-water cuts with precision and, thanks to the characteristic of the blade, noise and dust are minimal when sawing at low speed.
- CUT WORK TIMES, SAVE MATERIAL, REDUCE COSTS, IMPROVE QUALITY
The new SPH505R saw will execute dry cuts for:
- Poroton (national and foreign);
- Compact clay bricks for walls;
- Clay pressed bricks for face brick;
- Formwork wood cement block;
- Cellular concrete foam ( gasbeton / ytong ). etc.
Sliding surface cm 71×106
Flywheel Diameter: 440 mm
Wheels Ø 200 mm – Weight Kg. 220
- single phase Kw 1,4
- three phase Kw 1,8
Blade Widia USA 41x3850mm
Widia upper and lower blade guides
- Poroton cut 87 dB(A)
- Gasbeton cut 74 dB(A)